Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ENCOURAGEMENT

I just wanted to give a word of encouragement to all my readers.  I had to take to break and talk with God about what I was doing and my true purpose of this blog.  As I am seeing, there is so much more to this blog and I hope that those reading it are finding ways to reconnect with God.  I only wish that it so many didn't have problems responding to the blog because I truly want to get feedback from you all.  This is my journey as well.

I believe that God is going to bless this blog as well as the readers.  I am truly inspired and encouraged.  If ONE person is saved/changed/rededicated or whatever word you choose to use...then this blog will have been well worth it.

I believe the more we learn we will be propelled.  Do not be discouraged and keep the faith.  This journey is long and narrow but we are here to encourage and support each other as women of God.  No matter what the problem, God is here with us and will not put more on us that we can bear.  Keep praying, keep reading His word, and keep lifting up His name.

I was introduced to a song by Detrick Hatton called WELL DONE.  The first words to the song are:
I just wanna make it to Heaven.  I just want to make it in...
Those words along describe my being...I just want to make it to heaven!  I won't give up for that is my final destination.  I pray that each reader is blessed and continues to receive the grace of God.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment